Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy raya 2011, 1432 and video announcement raya 2011



For every years, MUSLIMS worldwide will celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Fitri after 30 days of fasting in the month of Ramadan. Hari Raya, to me, is a special day. Relatives get together at my grandparents’ house, wear new clothes and savour the black glutinous rice known as ketupat, served with beef or chicken rendang. The best part of all, Hari Raya is a day for us to forgive each other and forget our differences, and that makes our lives more meaningful.

 I want to wish to all my friends, colleagues and acquaintances,to my blogger friends and lovely readers, twitters and facebookers,I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. 

Below is the video announcement raya 2011, by Syed Danial Syed Ahmad. 



Raya is held 30 August 2011. 1 Syawal 1432M.

No comments: